Ninja on a bicycle

I imagine the little bike bell has been removed from the ninja bike model.

Do ninjas get flat tires like the rest of us?

There are actually three ninjas on this shirt.

Whats with the California domination here on woot, thats two in a row… man.

So do ninja’s think they’re exempt from bicycle safety laws? Helmets save lives, people!!

This shirt violates every childhood rule when it comes to bike riding:

• Don’t ride with sharp objects
  • Don’t ride in all black
  • Wear a helmet
  • Don’t ride while suffering from a severe case of what appears to be jaundice.

ha! It is a nice, if unhealthy, color mix though.

No and no. There’s all kinds of wrong in your post.

With all these questions about the shirt, perhaps it’s best to Ask A Ninja!

Everyone knows ninjas use roller skates, not bikes. Duh!

when being sued by the ninjas family the driver defended himself by saying “Honestly, i just didn’t see him coming”

wonder how they came up with the title

I don’t know what it is, but I think this shirt is hilarious.
If it didn’t have the text on it, I would be in for one. The text just ruins it for me. I do have the power of observation. No explanation needed.

How about a shirt with a cool graphic that isn’t pointless?

Is there a ninja on this shirt? Could someone point him or her out to me?

It is never, ever wrong to Ask A Ninja.

However, I would ask why the artist felt the need to have “ninja on a bicycle” on the shirt itself. Is it the implication that people are too stupid to figure it out? Is it so hip it’s past cool? I am seriously curious about this.

^^ This.

If I end up getting this shirt and people begin asking questions, I’ll just go ahead and tell them it’s an indie band.

I kind of feel like it’s modeled on old sketch lithographs that always had a description of the picture. Like a sketch of two ladies talking a walk along the Seine in their fancy dresses, and underneath the illustration it would say “deux grandes dames se promenent a cote de la Seine.” Or a picture of a prize whippet hound with “Blue Ribbon whippet hound Jameson Foghorn III.” Or an old man sitting in a rocking chair on a porch, smoking a pipe, with “grandfather in a rocking chair on a porch, smoking a pipe.” You know… like that.

This brings back memories. For halloween one year, I rode my bike to work wearing a ninja costume. It’s funny how people try not to stare.