Ninja SP100 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven with Convection

Ninja SP100 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven with Convection

What kind of refurbishing happens on toaster ovens?

1 Like

They scrape out most of the last persons spill over

4 Likes

Per the vendor:

"They are put through a multi-point testing and inspection process to make sure everything functions properly. They are then fully cleaned, sanitized and packaged for resale. Units that do not function properly are scrapped.”

thx for the laugh!

Darn I really wanted to get this when I first discovered it because it has the space saving feature of folding upwards. I already bought the PowerXL Air Fryer Oven that was on sale here last month. At least it has a rotisserie function I already use and love

Mine came in a busted box and a big 'ol dent on the front.

Well, crap. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I sent an email. I am double bummed since it is no longer in stock and the deal is AMAZING.

Great, now I have to go check mine - ugh

Super double crap, I found that the glass around the front heating element is cracked too. This is right behind where the dent is. Thing must has had a serious jolt during shipping. :frowning: really bummed about this.

We just received ours yesterday and unfortunately the top heating elements don’t turn on when it’s set to “toast.” Inexplicably, the top does heat up with the other functions like air fry & broil. :woman_shrugging: We were so excited to get the Ninja oven but pretty bummed that it’ll only toast the bottom half of anything. I emailed Woot, crossing fingers it can be replaced.

Yeah, I would like a replacement too, but I am not holding out hope. :cry:

Mine is dented, as well. Emailed customer service already, waiting to hear back.

Did not think to test it out, back to the Ninja I go.

I did a search for the same product and found it on this website for $65.36 + tax, free shipping. I personally do not have any experience with this website, but if anyone else does and would like to chime it, please do. I did search for complaints and the word scam associated with chailet.club and nothing popped up.

Aaaand now, the top elements don’t fully heat up on “air fry” either. :frowning: The one in the front by the door barely warms up at all, but the one in the middle heats up more orange/hotter. It cooks so unevenly. I definitely got a dud.

Oh this is worrisome… mine is still in the box. Will set it up today if and report back.

Edited: Just opened the box. I can see why people got dented items. The packing was abysmal. Inside of the box had one tiny piece of ripped styrofoam on each side of the unit resting between the box and the oven. There was only a photocopied Quick Start paper in the box. Mine is not dented or anything and I turned it on and set it on Toast. I only saw the heating elements on the bottom light up so I tried Broil and the top ones came on. i’m assuming that every setting should have the top and bottom elements on. I will try to cook something in it later and see what happens.

Fingers crossed. Will update.

Hello all. I’m very sorry about the damaged and dud ovens. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. I’m reaching out to the buyer so they can get with the vendor.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I received mine yesterday…so far it seems ok…the bottom burners come on much faster than the top in toast mode. In Air Fry mode, seemed to get the job done but I will continue heavy duty testing this over the long weekend.

Made some seasoned boneless chicken chunks and roasted broccoli for lunch in this today and it came out great. Will use it a bunch this weekend on all settings to ensure it’s all good. Crossed fingers.

1 Like