Ninja SP100 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

Ninja SP100 6-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

I bought this the last time. You should look for those comments because many received dented ones and units with issues. Mine is okay, the packaging was terrible and it was not surprising that some received dented ones, but there are some things that are confusing.

First, both the oven and the basket are nearly impossible to clean. I’ve tried everything. Secondly, the tray that is included warps on high temps, so if you are trying to broil something, the pan will warp and no longer sit in its slots. The biggest problem I have is in the beginning, I was making thin sliced chicken breasts, one piece at a time in here and on Air Roast at 390 for 9 minutes produced a perfect piece. The last few that I have made have finished with a rubbery, inedible consistency. I tried making them on other settings as well and had the same result. Using the broil setting does not provide a broiled look at all at least in my experience. So who knows, maybe it’s a poor refurb. Precooked, frozen stuff comes out okay but raw chicken breasts have become impossible to cook to an edible consistency.

The other thing that I’ll mention is that I had the other model air fryer: the drawer one that is in this collection and never had better french fries or chicken tenders. This oven does not come close to making these as good as the drawer model, at least in my opinion. I don’t know if it is because the air is more concentrated in the drawer one but I am sorry that I gave my drawer one away and bought this one because the air fry function is so much better on the drawer model.

Positives for this is the ability to make many things as long as they cook properly, and the flip up is something I really need for my tiny kitchen.

1 Like

I received my Ninja SP100 6-1 yesterday. It was full of BIG dents. The bottom also had a deep heavy scratch about 8 inches long. I didnt even attempt to try it. Who would want a stainless steel appliance in their kitchen, that looked like someone used it as a soccer ball. :crazy_face:

Oh no! Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.