DO NOT BUY!
I have received three fakes from here, the first two of which were verified as fake by the Reddit r/GameVerifying community. The third I’ve also identified as fake based on the previous two verifications.
If you receive a fake, contact customer support and ask for your money back, DO NOT GET ANOTHER!
Identifying an authentic card:
- You cannot hook your thumbnail on the down arrow of the card.
- Nintendo logo on label should be black and transparent (background should go through it).
- Label should be clear, not fuzzy, and colors not washed out (top of picture should be black, not purple).
- Fonts on “The Pokemon Company” and ESRB logo should be correct (compare against a known authentic or reddit community for additional help on this one).
- The rear PCB (above the connector pins) should not have “M8”.
- The 4 digit product code should match the beginning of the stamped number on back. (Platinum’s is “CPUE”).
- Fonts on the “Nintendo” and “NTR-005 Pat. Pend.” text on the back should be in the correct font (compare against another cartridge or reddit community for additional help).