Nintendo Switch Lite - Your Choice Color

I could play Zelda if only I could stop playing Tetris.

4 Likes

Aww after I went and splurged on the Pokemon versionā€¦

The lite was a garbage decision by Nintendo and will keep having deals on it. They should have just lowered the price of the Switch seeing that both Xbox and Playstation will have new consoles out by next November and were discounted heavily on Black Friday. They lost a purchase from me. Well, whatever. :man_shrugging:t3:

Iā€™m Prime member but for some reason the $179.99 deal is not showing up at checkoutā€¦still at $189.99 even though signed in using the ā€œlogin with Amazonā€ buttonā€¦any ideas?

I had the same issue. I changed my payment option and it took me back and forth to amazons page. When I came back, the discount was on there. Hope this helps.

Hi there.

Hereā€™s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if youā€™ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those donā€™t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.
1 Like

got itā€¦thanks!

I mean, I think the Switch is here to stay for a long time. Itā€™s still a relatively new console and itā€™s their most popular console since the Wii (and likely more popular). Not everyone wants to play on TV so by making a Switch console without that capability, they were able to make it cheaper, hence The Switch Lite! Iā€™m a proud owner of a normal Switch and enjoy playing on my TV and in handheld form.

2 Likes

Not working for me still. Price still showing up as the pre prime price. I tried using Google Chrome on my Surface Go, Edge on my Surface Go, and Chrome on my Note 9. I cleared the cookies and tried it in incognito mode. Any suggestions?

It is showing up that I get the free shipping because of Prime, just not getting the Prime sale price.

I just tried and it worked for me. This is the way it will look:

The ā€œPrime Discountā€ is the $10 off to bring it to $179.99.

Itā€™s working now! Thank you!

I found the cause to be PEBKAC / ID-10-T related.

1 Like

oooooooooooook. LOL

consoling2

1 Like

Woot! Is switch lite good for a younger kidā€¦or do I need to switch

With Chrome on two different Android phones. Logged in with Amazon, and my Amazon payment options and address book show up, but no discount. It does show free shipping.

I canā€™t get it to work either even though I signed into my Amazon account and I see the prime shipping.

Sorry, we had technical difficulties. It should be working now.

Woot! Iā€™d love to switch my car insurance

According to Nintendo they donā€™t have any plans to offer a new system anytime soon. Also, look at the newest switch all they did was fix the pre-production models problems and offer itā€™s finalized version with all the bugs and kinks worked out. The switch lite will take the place of the 2/3DS.

The BotW had sooo many delays that it almost missed the Wii Uā€¦ More of a joke based on that.

So woot switched to selling?