Nintendo Switch Lite - Your Choice Color

I think they switched the switch from on to off so that the deals would be switched and the products would switch around on the website. Not enough switching if you ask me

2 Likes

10 dollars off - now to get rid of the tax!

1 Like

Maybe I’m slow, but what is the point of this item? I have a Switch and it’s great - but the Switch Lite has less battery life? Why would they make a portable-only version of the console with worse battery life? This seems slightly insane?

1 Like

I want this thing! gimme gimme gimme

The switch lite has a smaller screen, and the Tegra chip they have inside is based on a process which makes it more energy efficient than the original switch… but not a revised switch (see the difference between the original switch and the revised switch here)

If you’re comparing getting a “revised” switch vs a switch lite, the main question is how you tend to play. If what you want is a console to replace your Nintendo DS? The switch lite is smaller and lighter, and since the controllers are not detachable, there’s less stuff to get broken when it’s tumbling around in your bag. The slightly worse battery life is a tradeoff which you have to make against the size. If you tend to play mostly on your couch? The switch lite doesn’t plug into your TV - get a regular switch.

1 Like

Yeah, but a DS will get you almost a full day of battery life - this thing is good for only a few hours? It seems like a strange market. It’s a little smaller, but, meh.

Everyone wants super small or thin devices. They’re willing to tote around a battery pack to save a few mm… thanks for that Apple.

or buy a new computer then try it again… or wipe your hard drives and install Windows ME

I’m new customer. Any discount code that I can have?

If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can login in using the “Login with Amazon” and get $10 off the listed price.

3 Likes

fellow new customer

Amazon Prime members get a discount but I don’t think Woot typically offers new member discount codes.

1 Like

and can I use amazon gift card balance to pay for it? I did log in by my amazon account but cannot pay by the gift card .___.

Unfortunately you cannot use your Amazon gift card balance on Woot.

Ordered last week and just noticed the estimated delivery date is after Christmas? Seriously?

Does anyone know how accurate this estimate is? I ordered this as a Christmas gift and surely hope it can arrive in time.

Our vendor is doing their best but there’s not many shipping days left for Christmas.

I’m in the same boat. Ordered last week and see 12/30 delivery date despite guaranteed by Christmas on the deal. We’ll see what happens.

SHIPPING UPDATE

Per our vendor, orders made before noon on 12/17 should make it before Christmas. This is barring any weather or other related issues that may impede delivery.

2 Likes

any idea when these going to shipped out?

Sorry, I don’t have that info. I was told that those ordered before noon on 12/17 will make it by Christmas.

2 Likes

Yours has shipped and UPS seems to be on track to deliver Christmas Eve at this point.

1 Like