Nintendo Switch Pro Controller

I would like to buy those whom cancelled.

does your point come with a powerpoint? I need spreadsheets and graphs and such.

Thats not actually coloradoā€¦ is it? Maybe Utah?

The condition is listed as new but the description says, " *Special Note: This item may arrive in open box condition. That means that the have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging. The unit may not be shipped in retail packaging."

I donā€™t consider that new if someone has returned it.

Do you consider a car new if it has 10 miles on it and some plastic covering has been removed from the dash for display on the showroom floor?

I suspect thatā€™s a copy-paste error.

1 Like

" a tested good customer return"
Do you consider it new if someone has driven around for 2 weeks, then returned it?

So now Iā€™m curious. When does something not be considered new?
I always assume it was when the seal on the box was opened.

Sealed box=new
Damaged or missing box=open box
Item has been worn, scratched, turned on =used

Some products go through shipping several times because little is sold direct to consumer. Woot is going out of their way by selling their returns as open-box. Unless you were joking about selling a returned vehicle as new.

Hmmmm. Iā€™m asking about that. I thought we had addressed this before. Wonder if they grabbed copy from an old sale.

In the end, if your unhappy with it, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Iā€™m not upset by it. This now a fact finding mission. Iā€™m finally the first sucker. Iā€™m sure as hell not going to return it, then it wonā€™t count.

2 Likes

You got 'em right where you want 'em, woot! Send a janky one!

5 Likes

The most talked about 3 pieces available woot in years.

1 Like

speaking of switchā€¦ can you sell me a 48 port POE switch for like $50, thatā€™d be the deal right there!

1 Like

I was first with my comment of disappointment. That means Iā€™m first in line for the cancellation right? You can PM me the purchase link. Thx!

i dunno how you can live with this price though. itā€™s more than half what you paid for your switch

1 Like

$40 with code for those who didnā€™t get one

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/Nintendo-Switch-Pro-Controller-Wireless/17715770918854398907_7797603160891987632_125181302

Someone let me know when weā€™re selling more Switch stuff. I NEEDZ IT!

2 Likes

Check here.

1 Like

I think Matt should have fully recovered by now. How about another cake eating event?

Fortnite!!! because I feel the switch has the strongest auto-aim assist. I get destroyed on PS and (wrong)-box.