Nintendo Wii Remote Controller White (2-Pack)

Nintendo Wii Remote Controller White (2-Pack)

Received these ‘refurbished’ remotes. They are remotes that require AA batteries. They do NOT have the rechargeable battery backs. That is OK because likely the refurbisher would not have verified that they took a charge before selling on here. The battery compartment is quite dirty on one remote, the other is just dirty. Bonus: it came with wrist straps. They are filthy. I will repost about operating condition after we clean and power up.

Refurbished…ahahahahahaha. These are just flat out well used. Two arrived, neither very clean. I know the wrist straps are near impossible to keep clean. First thing I did was grab a wipe to clean these up as much as I could. One cleaned up good enough, but the other one obviously had old batteries left in it and was corroded like a mofo. The battery compartment was full of the white “stuff” and any other exposed metal surface had blue corrosion all over it…including the nunchuck port.

I have not even tried to use either of them yet. Currently waiting on replacements to be shipped.

Ugh. Sorry. Sounds like you already contacted CS. Glad they took care of you.