Nite Ize Doohickey Clip Key Multitool

This is only $6.16 with free shipping off of Amazon, or $4.99 with free Prime Shipping in black. Why would I pay $3.99 plus $5 shipping here on woot? C’mon guys, you’re supposed to be cheaper pricing than Big A…

It’s hard for us to get lower on very low priced items like this. These are considered cart stuffers. Purchase them while you’re purchasing something else.

Something like this is a nice deal during a wootoff. You guys shake off the birthday hangover yet? I’m ready for another one!

Nice idea, but I would not try to take this on board a commercial airplane…

I keep mine on my key chain, and they let it through at TSA.

also these are goo for scratch off lotto

WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK… YOUR ILLUSTRATION IMPLIES A LARGER ITEM… THE USE OF THE TERM CARABINER CLIP IS REALLY A STRETCH… THERE IS NO SLOTTED SCREWDRIVER AND CERTAINLY NO #2 PHILLIPS.
I AM ESPECIALLY DISPLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE AS YOUR WEB ORDERING FORMAT IS SO DIFFICULT THAT THE ONLY MANNER I FOUND TO GET BACK TO MY ORDER TO REVISE IT WAS TO ADD A NEW PURCHASE. THAT’S THE REASON I ORDERED 2 AS THE SECOND ONE WAS TO GET TO MY ORDER. NO STARS… RAYPANTS…

Hi there. Sorry you’re unhappy. The dimensions are listed in the features. The slot screwdriver works as a #2 philips screwdriver - where you can use the slot or a Phillips screwdriver.