NitroStrike Fire Extinguisher – 2 Pack

What class of suppressant are these? A, B, C compatible? I’d hate to spray this on a grease fire and learn I just used a $5 flame thrower inside my kitchen.

Edit: Scrolled up after post…:slight_smile:

besides, what are the chances that in the next 2yrs you will need them BOTH?

I’m thinking since it’s a two pack they may be 19.99/ea new. I’ve found several on other sites listed for 19.95 each and two packs for 30 bucks. (which obviously these are still a bit higher than 50% off that) I agree the way it’s listed is a bit screwy.

Might be even FASTER than the microwave at getting dinner on the table.

Saw one in action since the last time they came up. They do work well and this time I am getting a pair.

Picked up a pair to keep in my flight bag as the aircraft I rent don’t have fire extinguishers installed.

Good to know that they’re not rated for electrical. Have to keep that in mind if I ever have to use one.

Hope they’re not broken as it seems sometimes they are!

I read the patent. This is just a foam system (Like you can get in professional 2.5 gal water cans for 40 bucks. Those are a must for work shops and black smith shops, and they are refillable with an air compressor, a hose, and some all-purpose body wash!) that introduces nitrogen into the fold. Not new technology, nor all that helpful compared to normal foam. The lactic acid extinguishers (I know they sell them at Walmart), on the other hand, are pretty awesome.

And these don’t “expire”. They just leak nitrogen until they aren’t charged any more. That probably won’t happen for another 5 or 10 years (unopened)…

Same here. Also, the company doesn’t answer any attempts to contact them to resolve the issue.

If the manufacturer is providing no love, please tell us you tried contacting service@woot.com as well? :slight_smile: