NitroStrike Mini-Foamer Fire Extinguisher – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

NitroStrike Mini-Foamer Fire Extinguisher - 2 Pack
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

A two-fer that’s not on Tuesday? What lunacy is this?

2-For-Monday…multi-hour outage…home.woot…has Woot! jumped the shark?

What happens if I mistake this for a can of air while cleaning my laptop?

Hmmmm … shouldn’t this 2-pack be saved for Twofer Tuesdays?

Regardless, am in for 4 … I last replaced my fire extinguishers 10+ years ago so they’re probably depressurized.

They are already 1 year old? Guess it’s a fair price for 3 more years… maybe.

n43

I’ve been thinking of putting together some emergency supplies into my car… first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc. Would one of these fit the fire extinguisher bill?

Whoa. http://youtu.be/e_JlWzcwsxo

Great. After I just bought two fire extinguishers from Costco last week.

Things will go very badly for whoever confuses this with a can of compressed air.

Hmmmm … I wonder if the NitroStrike Foam is safe on electronics. One of these will be situated in my computer room.

Watched both the videos. First one: Are you sure that dry chemical extinguisher wasn’t gasoline?

2nd video: Awesome action music - anybody know where I can download this song?

Thanks woot, you scared me into buying a 3 pack. Going to give them out to my family and friends just for safety reasons.

Well, the laptop will no longer be on fire. Assuming that the laptop was on fire, while you were trying to dust it, I mean.

$18.95 for one (vs. $9.99 for 2 today):

http://www.swiftfireprotection.com/Catalog/Mini_Foam/mini_foam.html

They have $215.40 for 16, but I have my doubts you want 16.

The holidays are coming, and I still have no extinguisher here. I better grab some before holiday cooking burns my house down!

Cool! Can-o-Air with a yeast infection!

I was thinking the same thing, I don’t currently have a fire extinguisher near my computer room but there’s so much risk of making a mistake.

Well, now we know why Woot was offline for so long…they were trying to stuff five Woot sites into four-site spaces.