No Jacket Required

I just have to wonder if that cover was binding in the wrong places.

Just picked up one for the girlfriend. Happy birthday to her!

Happy Holidays, You Bastard.

I’m not sure that this is one of the commonly baned. Think more like, secret nudist in hiding. I’m voting for something like an Ernest Hemmingway or Tolstoy. Books by those authors are in desperate need of a little fun!

Too childish for me.

Especially if she’s turned on by authors’ misspelled last names.

Sorry, I’m a jerk. That’s a good post, but I couldn’t let the error go unmentioned.

“Ich bin Berliner” : I am from Berlin
“Ich bin ein Berliner” : I am a jelly-donut. Or a president.

By the way, an “Amerikaner” is a dipping-cookie.

Hey, if someone from Frankfurt can be a wiener… all’s fair.

Great shirt for the Happy Book Convention

I’m happy to see a Littleclyde print. However, I’m sad sad sad that it’s not Sunsplash.

too many bright colors

This particular idea was the topic of my blog post earlier this week: “Dust Jackets are Junk.”

I’m thrilled to see it on a shirt and immediately bought one.

[The blog post is here, if anyone finds themselves caring.]

Anyone know where/if there is a link to comments about this derby submission? I haven’t spent much time on the shirt side - just one shirt purchase to date.

To me, this is an awesome take on that classic Phil Collins’ album by the same name, to me. Back in college in New England (circa spring 1995), my roommates and I had a code we would use when the weather was particularly nice. If one of us came back from class, another might ask about the weather/temp. If it was warm enough that no jacket was required, it was said to be “Phil Collins weather”. It appears that this book is enjoying some “Phil Collins weather” himself.

This over pinkerton.

congrats littleclyde great design! :slight_smile:

Everytime I see this I hear Will Ferrell…

“We’re streeeakiiiiing!”

I think you mean “him / her”. The Politically Correct Police-People are meaner than the grammar nazis.

Really disappointed in Editor’s Choice this week. But, really, not so disappointed in that it’s comforting to know that woot is consistently disappointing.

Can we have some non-cutesy/childish/cartoony shirts please??? We get enough of those in the derbies.

yes, yes LITTLECLYDE! I so happy for You, it’s and awesome and clever design!

congrats!!!

This is one sure-fire way to get yourself onto the banned book list.

I hope that isnt a childrens book…