No Ordinary Rabbit

[YouTube=Nvs5pqf-DMA][/YouTube]

Brace yourselves, Easter is coming.

Thanks, Narf. Even though I was aware of vorpal bunnies from Monty Python, I didn’t make the connection. I thought it was lipstick…

Another reason to stop animal testing.

+1 !

rofl, dodging rabbits

I am unsure what the red bunny-nose is all about. I can guess, but why on its nose?

That’s no ordinary rabbit! Watch the video above, or better yet, watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail! :slight_smile:

[youtube=A9HV5O8Un6k][/youtube]

He’s got a mean streak a mile wide!

The Holy Hand Grenades were what gave it away for me.

He’s got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, ‘Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.’ And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large –

[youtube=xOrgLj9lOwk][/youtube]

Clearly they did not consult the book of armaments before tossing those grenades.

Well, it coulda been berry juice,
https://youtu.be/ru__6sQ_bpE.

I just did a quick unofficial rabbit shirt survey. There are at least 18 shirts on Woot that have something to do with the killer rabbit of caerbannog.

At this rate, Narfcake will have to start Killer RabbitShirt Woot in addition to his Catshirt Woot! :slight_smile:

Don’t give him any ideas.

Which green is the darker one? Irish or Kelly?