No Pun Intended

Don’t wear this shirt: To a Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention. There, every pun is intended.

Funny woot

Dig the design, but orange is bad :frowning:

Thanks for the explanation, but now it’s gone from wtf to gross.

Yeah, totally don’t get it either. Can we bring back cool design shirts that are actually artsy?

Edited: That’s what it’s referring to? One, how are we supposed to know or remember that? And two, yeah, I saw that right away on that bottom “n” but still don’t get why that’s a pun when the first one wasn’t. (Supposedly)

I think you forgot a comma.

No, more orange shirts please!

I love the color, but the design? not so much

people, it says “No Pun Intended”

I read “nein pu mended”

Totally unreadable. PASS.

I think I’m too young to understand this shirt.

I’d wear an orange shirt, just not this one.

It looks kinda like a t-shirt design you’d see for a band’s shirt or something, but it’s really hard to read. And I don’t get it either. Maybe it’s just me.

Kind of a cool design (just as a design) though!

I would go for this shirt if it had a bunch of LP records on it and still was orange.

Link to the possible butt of the joke

Horrible orange.

doubleUteeEff could you read that? really wtf?

Maybe I’m just dense but I don’t get it.

Oh well.

man…the orange is the best part! i’ve been wanting one bad, gonna have to think about this one…

Really? I’m not a big fan of flat out text that is easy to read. at least this has some artistic quality to it. I don’t wear orange but i’ll have to find something to wear this with because i’ve got the shakes… i need a woot!! It’s been over a week since i got a shirt…
At least this is better than monkeys in suits and smurfing lame dinosaurs getting chased by cars and whatnaut .
I’m in for one because it’s somewhat retro … even if it does look like rows of cock and balls
maybe i’ll wear it around the house

Thanks woot!!!

-Mod

This is a pretty lame effort by the artist, judging by some of his other work.

Or maybe its just the color that’s bad, hard to tell.

I’m pretty sure the joke is that the message “No pun intended”, which is made out of grooves, makes a groovy shirt.