no, really, where the hell is everyone?

You’re channeling Tom T. Hall, aren’t you? :tongue:

L O L. Hadn’t realized it, but guess so.

I’m playing an online game, working (last week 35 hrs) and taking an online class.

Pap smears? Takes a second. Odd.

my bad…poof strongly dislikes me :slight_smile:

Where are you working, Fen, and what are you doing this fall?

Jersey. You can’t get any closer to hell without dyin’… :wink:

unless you visit PA

Yes, but you have to PAY to get out of NJ. Getting out of PA is free.

Not if you’re driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Which is one of the worst roads in the country, or at least it used to be. Of course, it was also the first turnpike built.

It’s a lot better than it used to be for sure. It seemed to be both continuously bad and under construction in the 80’s and early 90’s. Which took some effort (or lack thereof), IMO.

It just sucks in my opinion, for me to have to pay a toll to drive on Interstate 70. This is one of the roads that my taxes built, as far as I know, and if not, why the hell not? How offensive is that, to have part of the United States Interstate Highway system as a Toll road?

The weird thing is that 70 is free everywhere except a small portion of PA and a small portion of Kansas. I used to drive from NY to Columbus OH without paying a dime (84 to 81 to 80 to 71). Driving to Chicago from here costs more than $30 bucks (NJ bridge, 76 to 70 to 80/90. It’s horrible how inconsistent the tolls are.

I drove it a lot in the '60s. Are there still the tunnels?

I believe there is the big one through Wheeling WV…

I only drove it from Breezewood to Pittsburgh. There used to be two tunnels in that section. I’m still talking about the PA Turnpike.

If there were two tunnels on the PA TPKE, then they’re still there. I remember a tunnel or two.

Present and accounted for.

present and accounted five!