No Replies to my Replies?

Okay, so I’ll admit, I’m kind of a newbie at this shirt submission thing. Derby subs I get, all of those prints have gone fine. But I’m really confused as far as regular subs go.

I’ve subbed 3 designs so far. The first one I got no reply on at all (at least 6 months ago).

The second one I got a reply within a few weeks, signed a contract, sent my file on it’s merry way. Then I got a “we didn’t recieve your printfile” notification. I figured maybe the file was just too big so it didn’t send right so I made it smaller and resent it. I haven’t heard anything since. That was two months ago.

The third one I got a reply a few weeks after submitting asking for some minor design revisions first and then to just reply with a few jpgs of the changes and not to go through the submitting process again. So I did and that was nearly 2 months ago and I never got a reply from that either.

I tried emailing them directly seeing if I was doing things correctly but haven’t gotten a response from that either. (over a month)

Am I doing something wrong here? Why aren’t I getting any replies? Am I just being impatient? Thanks!

Howdy, Maddidoodles. You’re not crazy. We are. And in addition to that, we’ve had a few glitches in our submission portal (3-4 since Jan.) that cause submissions to get stuck somewhere out in the cosmos and never show up on our end. There’s a chance that’s what happened to the first one and the most recent one you mentioned. As for the middle one, that’s my mistake. I still have it flagged as “waiting for artist response.” Your email must’ve been buried. I’ll dig it up and shoot you an email this evening with a follow-up on all three. Thanks!

PS: I know there are a few of you other artists who are also still waiting for news on revisions. I’ll get word out to everyone tonight. Thanks, all! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is good to hear, Ben. I’ve been sending you WAY too many emails, so looking forward to hearing back.

PS. I subbed a shirt today, hopefully your subbing machine was able able to pick it up sans gliches.