No response from Customer Service [RESOLVED]

I have reached out to customer service 3 times in the past few days concerning an order error. I have not had any response back from the organization to discuss or follow up on clarifications to my questions. There is no customer service phone# or chat. And the customer service site says it will respond within 24 hours. It is now 72 hours and no response. Customer Service is non existent.

I read that Customer Service was backed up due to the national outtage a few days ago.

If you are sure you are checking the correct email address (and spam folders) for a response, I would just give it another day or so.
They really are usually pretty good about the 24 hour response time.

1 Like

They’re backed up right now but they should respond in 24-48 hours, but let’s ask @ThunderThighs if she can check on your request.

Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. Woot! customer service responded on 12/9 asking if you wanted us to try to get a replacement or if you preferred a refund.

Check those spam/junk folders.

If you don’t find it, reach back out to CS and tell them what you would like. Give them another email address they can use to respond.

3 Likes

pretty little liars sexting GIF

2 Likes

Thanks all for the information especially @ThunderThighs , I have checked all my mail folders, I receive daily woot notifications from the marketing arm of woot. But I have not received a response. I can understand that the delay may have backed them up, and I will respond back to the customer service department, but the issue is that the shipment was double counted at two and one was shipped. Sorry for the griping as I am generally not this way, but the holidays are approaching and I hate providing an IOU as a gift.

Comforting 30 Rock GIF

I hope you get your issue resolved.

1 Like

They’re eagerly awaiting your response.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, They have finally sent me an email, not sure why I had not received any others. but they have indicated that they have gotten my response and will ship product immediately. Thanks for helping.

1 Like