No response within 24 hours

Woot is horrible! I receive a defective item, contacted customer service, and now, more than 24 hours later, still no response from Woot. If you are not going to respond in 24 hours don’t have your auto reply feature say you will. On top of that if you use Amazon Pay on Woot, they will not interact on your behalf. Basically if Woot wants to ignore you, then call your credit card company. What a joke!

2 Likes

Your credit card company is a joke?

Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’ve only ever found woot customer service to be amazing. But I’m not married to 24 hours either, I have time on my side.

Since you asked! Here’s a joke.

1 Like

You mean here’s a DAD joke.

1 Like

Those are more like this.

2 Likes

Man, I’m a dad and even I don’t know jokes this bad. Except the first dude’s credit card company…

2 Likes

Sometimes the silliest humor is the best.

1 Like

Besides the jokes I should note I agree with this. In the 100+ Woots! I’ve had, the few order problems I’ve had, customer service has always righted them. Be patient and make sure to check your junk mail. I’ve seen emails land there instead of the inbox.

Sorry for the frustration but you’re in good hands. I’ve bought a lot here. In the rare cases I need customer service they’ve never let me down.

If all else fails we can summon @ThunderThighs

3 Likes

TT is on vacation. @lioncow ?

1 Like

Please be sure to check your spam filter if you haven’t already and make sure the email address you’re checking matches the one on your Woot account and not your Amazon account (if they differ).

I mention this because you’d be surprised at how often one or the other is the cause of apparent non-replies.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot so I have no insight as to what’s going on, I just volunteer here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Most customer service groups are innudated right now with increased online ordering. I’m not sure which order you’re referring to but I do see a resolution on an order yesterday. Hopefully that was it.

Also, note Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like