No search engine

I found an item by searching google which brought me to woot…I thought cool…now that I’ve realized there’s no search engine after several minutes of scouring the site I’ve decided it’s not worth my time…so bye bye woot

2 Likes

I found a site on google by searching Woot! The balance has been restored.
Avengers Infinity War GIF

2 Likes

dontgosmiley

3 Likes

Thank you for stopping by and letting us know! If you’d like an easy way to know about our best deals, just sign up for our Daily Digest email! It’s even better than search, because we do the searching FOR YOU!

1 Like

I agree that a search function would be nice and have submitted that as feedback on the app. I still think woot is worth following and don’t think it’s a reason to not shop here. You can sort by both category and newest added to save time.

2 Likes

Bye Felicia #12 ish or so.

2 Likes

Oh you. That’s not a real solution to a first world problem.

HAVE YOU SENT DAVE HIS STUFF YET?

3 Likes

uhhh i’m entering a tunnelSTATICgotta go

5 Likes

Just means more beans for the rest of us.

2 Likes

How do I sign up for the daily digest email?

Hi there. On the woot retail site, click on the gray body avatar in the upper-right corner and choose account. Login. On the left, choose “Email Subscriptions and Notifications”.

1 Like

The email only contains a few items a day – a tiny fraction. It’s not a substitute for search.

If Woot pages are scrapable, maybe a search engine with term site:Woot.com would work

Wootstalker.com has a Woot search engine. It’s in the top right corner.

We’re not allowed to say that anymore.
Or, more specifically, You’re not allowed to say that anymore with me laughing HYSTERICALLY and encouraging your post.