no1, FenStar, eHalycon,killingtime,Josephus, or iambusyeating...

Yesh. :slight_smile:

I think Yes.

exactly… i’m just trying to instill in you the rage you need to complete this great task

Screw my chance of winning, I have faith in you…so I say YES!

Also, I really want this shirt:

so people need to vote for it!!

no

Yes, because you are Hercules. =D

No, because I am a sheep and they said “no.”

I will vote yes, because all my friends voted no.

But the reality is, I have no clue.

<crude humor>
Gal fishin with two male pals. Gal has pile of fish, guys have few or none. Caption: “SMELLS LIKE FISH”
</crude humor>

yes

i enjoyed you and FenStar’s back and forth with the pics in the other thread. by pics i mean the dog with blacked out pecker, and the squirrel with the blacked out mouth. i lolled. i didnt feel right to post in a thread that i never hang out in. :wink:

i was gonna post this.

http://www.b3tards.com/u/defe1fcc0693c01cb5c6/pussypunk.gif

thanks for the humor idea.
cant be crude…

only 3 more nights for the fish shirt. stressin. cause the idea is the hardest part…

Fish fishing for people. Or worms.

always post in those threads. that’s how they become fun.
-and you’re made of fun.

bobber on water top, with line down to hook near bottom, and fish lined up with boot, tin can, tire, etc., to put on the line. maybe several fishing lines and bobbers scattered around.

Feel free to post anywhere you want!

Fish with horns.
Fish with balls.
Fish with gun.
Samiri fish, chopping a fish in two like you would flay a fish. Fish (human sized, apron on) about to chop the head off a guy(fish sized) with an expression on his face using a butchers knife.
Fish and a guy playing chess, perhaps some interesting chess peaces.
grimy man catching a butifull girl and throwing her back in and then also catching a fish and kipping it, something about fish are simple and women are trouble or whatever.

Post, if we know what makes you laugh we can post more of it. If no one says something I might assume noone likes it and not post anything similar.

You have a woot plan??? We just post anything that pops into our mind.

what’s this ‘we’, Kemosabe?

I can’t be the only one.