Noah Rugs

When are you going to start shipping? I’ve been waiting for 10 days for my order to ship.

Hmm. Sorry for the delay. You should see tracking info soon.

Still nothing… Whats going on?

Not sure what’s going on.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I’ll check on things from this end too but you must contact CS.

I ordered one of these rugs on Sept. 18 and don’t have any tracking information either. I have sent an email to support, but this is the third time that this has happened this year.

We’ve contacted the vendor. I’m told that you should have tracking in the next couple days. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you! I really appreciate the update!

I contacted the support page. THEN THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER!!! WHAT THE HECK?!? Now they act like I have to reorder the item instead of just giving my original order. The support really sucks. Whats going on with my order?

Sorry for the late reply and I’m unsure as to what has occurred with your order.

I’ve gone ahead and contacted Woot Staff/Woot Member Services to help investigate.

If you’ve already submitted a Support ticket, you should hopefully receive a response soon.

Should I hear back from them? All I want is the products I bought and payed for in the “stuff you bought” link.

Looks like you were answered this morning. Check those spam/junk folders if you don’t find an email from support.

Does anyone have new information on these rugs? Has anyone actually gotten their order or even shipping details?

My order processed on 9/22 and I still don’t have any information. I’ve checked my mail, even the spam folder, and there’s been no communication.

This was supposed to be a gift for my wife’s 30th birthday. I don’t want to have to cancel the order.