NoBaked Cookie Dough Favorites Pint 4-Pack

NoBaked Cookie Dough Favorites Pint 4-Pack

BTW, 1 pint = 6oz with this product.

1 Like

That’s not what the labels say. They say net weight 16 oz., which is a pound, not a pint. So, misdescribed as usual for Woot, but I don’t see where you get “6 oz” from unless you’re saying you have first-hand experience at getting different product than indicated.

1 Like

There are 16 fluid ounces in a pint.

These are ounces of weight, not volume. Except for the stupid use of the same noun, they are totally unrelated units.

There’s no such thing as a “pint” of weight.

3 Likes

The vendor’s web page refers to these products in pints, which I find really strange, so Woot is not mislabeing, just using info from the seller’s web site.

This is from their FAQ. The caps are theirs but good info for people to know in case they buy them and freak out if they see a leak in the box:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLEASE NOTE - OUR COOKIE DOUGH CAN REMAIN AMBIENT FOR TWO WEEKS IN TRANSIT, SO IF YOUR DOUGH ARRIVES WARM, DON’T WORRY! IT’S STILL SAFE TO EAT. WE SHIP IT WITH GEL ICE PACKS THAT ARE COMPLETELY NON-TOXIC TO GIVE IT A CHILL DURING SHIPMENT, BUT THEY WILL BE MELTED BY THE TIME THEY ARRIVE TO YOU. IT’S PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR THERE TO BE LEAKAGE OR OIL ON OR INSIDE THE JARS AND BOX. STIR THE DOUGH, PUT IT IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR, AND ENJOY!

The 6oz confusion probably comes from zooming in on the label in the main picture (the one with all 4 jars). The individual jars and labels pictures show 16oz.

Lot of one star reviews about oily warm/hot messes, so that’s probably why they include it in the FAQ.

ew.

Ah yes! I see that. I got confused because I zoomed in on one of the single jar pics and it was clearly 16 oz so I wasn’t sure where the other poster got 6 oz from. Got it.