Nocturnowl

WTF? I’ve tried ordering this on iPwn, iPad, and now Firef*x and my order will not go through. Plenty have sold since I’ve been trying, so it’s not sold out. WTF, woot!??

Hello? Woot!? Hello???

Obviously, we’re connected. Why can neither I, nor any of my friends, buy this shirt?!?!

Whoever the artist is should be seriously pissed now. He’s losing lots of sales! :frowning:

I want to order this too, but it won’t take me to the payment page! :frowning:

I really, really want this shirt, but, as others have already said, the payments page is not loading…Get it together guys, I really want this shirt

PLEASE fix your website… I have been trying to buy this shirt for over an hour now, and have already e-mailed customer service about this issue where it will not load to the payment screen.

I created an account today specifically for this shirt because I love Ramyb and I love owls. Don’t screw us over and not let us buy this!

Sorry for the problems. I’ve reported the problems. Should be fixed shortly.

Thanks TT!

10min past reported, and still broken. Tick tock…
30min…
ROY!?!? MOSS!?!?

I’m starting to worry I won’t be able to order in time, thought it would be fixed by now.

[YouTube=p85xwZ_OLX0][/youtube]

Yay, ordered 2 shirts for my daughters!

Yay! I haven’t heard back from the developers yet but YAY!

Speed to First Woot: 1m 59.886s
First Sucker: emoreno24
Last Wooter to Woot: noahalin
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2461

First day sales 2461
First day posts 32

Well, it looks like someone managed to turn it off and on again before time ran out and Judge Judy sent us all to shirtless prison. :slight_smile:

Got mine yesterday… I LOVE IT! I actually bought it as a jogging/biking shirt. Not as good as reflective coating by any means, but still awesome. You can BARELY see the glow in the dark printing, and that’s only if you’re really looking for it. Beautiful product, probably order a couple for my kids too!

Whoops, I was going to post when my lovely owl friend arrived. So much for that plan as this late post proves. The shirt was delivered promptly, but I was so excited showing it off that I forgot to arrive here to report my joy.

Late report:
Loving my new shirt too much to use just for camping as previously planned. Actually I now plan on wearing it for yard work, too. You see I usually don’t come inside until long after darkness falls. The neighbors will get a big kick out of this shirt when they drive by. (I’m the first house on the court.) Instead of my skittering around in darkness doing my gardening wonders, they’ll see this owl moving about.

Finally got this shirt and its just awesome. Especially love how owls eyes wide awake in glow in dark phase. :slight_smile:
Not the first Woot
shirt nor last for this Woot-er.

Yes, with these double duty designs it’s like having two shirts! Those eyes sure do light up brightly, similar to rolly polley eyes, yet with a sparkle. No a wink I think! A simple design to the eye, but careful observation invites the hidden little extra’s as observed by others here that the artist carefully wove through this masterpiece.

I also like it for it’s positivity. Thank goodness it’s not anther war shirt. I don’t glorify negativity on my shirts.

Best. Owl. Shirt. Ever.

(No other explanation is necessary.)