Nokia Power True Wireless Earbuds

Nokia Power True Wireless Earbuds

I got a pair of these from Woot. So far, I have to say they are junk. The earbuds themselves will not take a charge, attaining at most a 40% charge so far. The case lid is very flimsy and doesn’t seem as if it will last long at all. The sound is okay for the price, but if they won’t charge, what good are they?

2 Likes

Bought 3 pairs.
Removed plastic film over earbuds charging contacts and fully charged case.

1st pair, right ear bud won’t charge or “boot” - just cycles lights when on case charger then no lights when removed.

2nd pair, get low battery boop-ba-doop sound after a short time and totally dead under 2h…

Haven’t opened the 3rd pair yet

1 Like

Hi there - so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I think these might be “quality with a ‘k’ earbuds”, based on the two pair I bought. On one fully charged pair, the left earbud starts sounding the “low battery” alert almost immediately, then shuts off completely within about 15 minutes. The right bud keeps trucking along, but the stereo separation really sucks with only one bud! ;⁠-⁠)

:frowning: reach out to Woot! Customer Service as noted above.

2 Likes

I REALLY wanted to like these as I was a fan of Nokia over the past couple years, providing good hardware value. These are the opposite. As others have said, issues with them charging and syncing, sound quality is barely tolerable at best, and the eartips are all TINY! I do like the USB-C charging aspect and touch controls, but other than that these are going in a drawer to never be used again.

Make sure you reach out to customer service as noted above. We track issues with products and can’t track if you don’t check in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I purchased two pair of these, I did not expect the amount of play time that was advertised at this price. But I have charging issues with the earbuds not seating well in the charging case and the right earbud will not hold a charge. After charging all night and the display showing 100% power at 6Am, by 7 AM I was getting the tone that battery is low and display on my phone indicates 20% charge. These are seriously defective and a poor product… Woot! I get that you resell refurbished and used items but this was supposed to be new in box. I have had several bad experiences with ‘new in box’ items from Woot! now and am seriously disillusioned with your electronics. When you say ‘crap’ in your advertising, I guess you aren’t joking.

Hi there, these came with a one year Nokia warranty. Did you reach out to them?

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry but we can’t control the quality of new items. Sometimes things happen. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Hi TT,
I did reach out to Customer Service asking for a replacement or refund if a replacement is not available. While I completely agree that there is no way for you to know the status of new in box devices, there is a clear reason devices end up on Woot from parent Amazon’s site. I will have to be more careful and look at the reviews on the parent site for these kinds of issues. Regardless, it affects how the quality of product listings on Woot are.

These didn’t come from Amazon though. They’re from one of our vendors.

Items from Amazon are generally overstock or excess inventory. Being on woot doesn’t imply a quality death sentence.

But if you see @davejlives, don’t make eye contact and turn the other way.

I’m fairly indiscriminate on my death sentences

2 Likes

Just opened the second box, supposed to be a gift. plug it in and it wont charge the case, removed the earbuds to see if it will charge and it wont, only left earbud will charge using the other case for the set that right earbud doesn’t charge.

Make sure there’s no protective film on the contacts. Also, make sure to give them a full overnight charge for the first charge.

Thank you Woot for making this right. Faith restored.

2 Likes

Thank you Woot! for making this right.

1 Like

Junk. Absolute junk. I wanted it to work so bad. Nokia used to make decent products. Such a shame. DO NOT BUY.