Nonexistant Customer Support

Where on earth is customer support located?
I have been emailing them just about every hour today.
(I screwed up and the shipment was sent to the wrong address and have a limited timeframe to fix this).
I need someone, anyone to call Fedex and ask the to just hold a package at the nearest location and not bring it to the shipping address.

I received two directly contradicting answers from Customer support last night, that both said “please reply to this email”

What on earth is the point if nobody’s reading the emails.

Or if your customer support staff is so beleaguered you’re either not doing a very good job with your customers

You other post has been replied to. I’ve sent your info along to CS again though, too.

I have the same exact problem. I absolutely need to change my address. What the hell!? why is there absolutely NO telephone support?

Hi there. You can self-cancel your order in the first two hours after placing it. Unfortunately, we’re unable to change the address on orders. All your current orders are already shipped.

CS will answer you usually within 24 hours in the order your contact was received.

I have only had to call Customer Service once, and the whole thing was handled in less than 24 hours. Used woot email.

Three cheers to my rep Enoch!
Fast, polite, done. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I also have always been happy with customer service.
My recent shout out goes to Bhanu. Fast response and problem solved!:blush:

2 Likes