Norelco 6616X Rechargeable Electric Shaver

[quote user=“Jugdish”]HOW DO YOU POST A PIC

PLEASSSEEEEE ADVISE!!![/quote]

Read the freaking instructions while you’re posting. See the buttons up there ^^^^^^^ they tell you how to do things.

HOW DO YOU POST A PIC

PLEASSSEEEEE ADVISE!!!

[quote user=“Adrian in Dallas”]Did my eyes deceive or did I see a brief flash of an OUTDOOR ADVENTURE thingie that was offered or is going to be offered on WOOT? Yet, there is no history of such a thing during this WOOT-off …yet…

I grow dizzy with the sheer selection of WOOT currently. THANKS, GUYS!

–Adrian in Dallas[/quote]

It was offered early this morning as well, right before the phones.

:evil: THEN WOOT BROKE :evil:

the outdoor adventure kit was also offered last night, it was supposed to be woot item #11, but it showed up as woot item #XX. same time the server crashed and burned. they later renamed that forum thread as a black hole then deleted it altogether. it showed up again now and server crashed again. now it’s gone.

outdoor adventure kit was 24.99 with the 3 items previously listed (hat, light & vac).

[quote user=“Woody1150”][quote user=“Jugdish”]HOW DO YOU POST A PIC

Read the freaking instructions while you’re posting. See the buttons up there ^^^^^^^ they tell you how to do things.[/quote]

Thanks, But

Listen to what I’m saying you boob! Hit post then look at the buttons under the subject line!

The outdoor adventure kit has shown up all 3 times the site has crashed since last night when the woot off began. It disappears once the site comes back up so I seriously doubt it is an available item. :smiley:

[quote user=“mattxo”]It was three items:

• A super bright flash light. Something like thousands of candle power. AC/DC powered
  • A rechargeable wet/dry vac
  • A Woot hat.

No picture.[/quote]

I’ll feel kinda funny singing “highway to hell” to power that flashlight but whatever works I guess. :wink:

[quote user=“Jugdish”][quote user=“Woody1150”][quote user=“Jugdish”]HOW DO YOU POST A PIC

Read the freaking instructions while you’re posting. See the buttons up there ^^^^^^^ they tell you how to do things.[/quote]

Thanks, But [/quote]

You have to have a link to the image. It has to be hosted somewhere on the web. You do

Just to let you know, I purchased three of these Dec. 17 as Xmas gifts. Was working thru the holidays with no time to shop. They make great gifts, my three guy friends love them. They mentioned the how well they work in the shower. Couldn’t have done better if I’d had the time to shop for them. Great price!

These razors are the greatest in the world. Everyone should buy 3. Now.

[size=14:2effe509fd][color=blue:2effe509fd]Is this razor powerful enough to do it?!

Will this be the item that brings down the amazing, all-powerful Woot-off?!!

Will the Woot-off take a 12 hour break (I know I could use one), only to continue into the weekend?!!!

Aaahhhhhhh!!!

I’m just on the edge of my seat here, filled with both anticipation and the crushing dread of so many unanswerable questions![/color][/size:2effe509fd]

post your pic on the web

or wherever
copy your pic url
post on forum using Img tag
close tags
preview
submit

[quote user=“Phaser”][size=14:b958775df5][color=blue:b958775df5]Is this razor powerful enough to do it?!

Will this be the item that brings down the amazing, all-powerful Woot-off?!!

Will the Woot-off take a 12 hour break (I know I could use one), only to continue into the weekend?!!!

Aaahhhhhhh!!!

I’m just on the edge of my seat here, filled with both anticipation and the crushing dread of so many unanswerable questions![/color][/size:b958775df5][/quote]

Unfortunately I think the woot-off will end tonight. I don’t think they have ever sold anything over the weekend. I could be wrong though… but I’m pretty sure they haven’t.

They’re selling… just VERY slowly.

I would have bought the Adventure Kit.

For some reason I’m having a severe case of deja vu. I feel like I’ve been in the forums posting to the same kind of posts. I also have the feeling that I was waiting for this same razor to sell out before… hmmm… . :?

Me too, but I just wanted the hat.

time to roam around e-bay…all the while refreshing WOOT!

:lol: Ok I did my part and bought one of these to help keep the woot off going.