Norelco 6705 Advantage Rechargeable Cordless Razor

Wecome to the Woot-off item #38 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

I can’t believe I’m still sitting here in front of the computer waiting for good woot!

While you’re waiting for the next woot item, join the chat!

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/
/join #woot
/nick your_community_name

:roll: :roll:

woot :shock:

WHERE IN THE WOOT ARE THE ROBO-MOWERS?!?!?!?

:smiley:

nice deal, count me in for 1

Don’t need one, since I use a blade.

steve

This post brought to you by Skor Grimm

Norelco 6705 Advantage Rechargeable Cordless Razo
Wooting on a razor’s edge
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Look, this is the closest shave you’ll find outside an episode of MACGYVER. With its patented “Reflex Action,” the Norelco 6705 Advantage Lotion Dispensing Cordless Shaver adjusts to the curves of all but the most bizarrely-shaped faces. Plus, Norelco’s famous “Lift and Cut” system gets all up under your stubble, as dramatically illustrated with computer modeling in their television ads.

Additionally, this thing literally oozes NIVEA for Men, so your widdle facey-wacy won’t get wazor buwn. It’s water-resistant for use in the shower, and its self-sharpening, stainless steel blades rinse clean under normal, everyday, household-grade tap water. A full 8-hour charge provides up to 40 minutes of shaving time, which is really more than enough time to spend in the shower, no matter how soothing that NIVEA for Men goo feels. Seriously, what are you shaving in there, anyway?

FEATURES:

* Contour control automatically adjusts to your face, which is more than we can say for your last date
* Individual floating heads align the razor heads closer to your skin
* Patented "Lift and Cut" technology with 45 lifters and 45 rotating blades
* Stainless steel, self-sharpening blades extend the life of the razor heads and rinse clean under tap water
* Water-resistant for use in or out of the shower
* LED battery charge indicator
* 6 Nivea for Men cartridges (5 with shaving lotion, 1 with shaving gel)
* Includes protective razor head cap, coil cord and cleaning brush
* Premium lacquered blue finish
* State-of-the-art electronic on/off button toggles razor between "performance" and "storage" modes so you can conserve power when you're not shaving
* Protective razor head cap

:shock:

WOOTASTIC?

nah

Good deal, but the replacement heads are about $25 each…

FINALLY I CAN CUT MY BEARD!!! do woot offs normally end around the 24 hr mark?

Approaching hour #23, item #38. How long can this go on?! I need some sleep, but I can’t sleep until it’s over. I might miss something I really need, ok, something I really want, well maybe something I can give away?

Whiner’s List

mac daddy - 1
Total -

woot off’s can run from 24 to 72 hours. Tie down for the long haul

Already got one when it was wooted previously - give this one to my father - he needs more Woot! in his life! Let’s keep this going, people - and we ant a BoC next! Woot!

Great price, love my razor tho

It was a close shave but I made the first page. And it’s my third buy from the woot-off so far! Keep on wootin’!!!