Norelco 6705 Advantage Rechargeable Cordless Razor

And I forgot to put in the code for the tax discount in Texas, so I lost $5 :evil:

I have this exact razor…paid a lot more for it though. It’s great though for anyone questioning it.

i got one. use the blade at home, and this in tha car on those “fashionably late” trips to work.

woot off’s can run from 24 to 72 hours. Tie down for the long haul[/quote]

i know it SAYS that, but how long are they normally, because this is my first woot off and i need to know if i should call into work tomor!! :smiley:

delete

This “Premium lacquered blue finish” reminds me of the fact that…

There’s still time for another batch of bluetooth mice !!!

this woot-off is killing my bank account. i just can’t stop spending.

Also my boss got in on it at work, I think he is an addict now.

YES!!! Shaver broke 2 weeks ago and I’ve been using the blade ever since and waiting for a woot shaver! WOOT RULES

i know it SAYS that, but how long are they normally, because this is my first woot off and i need to know if i should call into work tomor!! :D[/quote]

Remember, the past means nothing. With all the new hype around this site, it could go all weekend. At the same time, with the new hype, everything might sell real quick and the “cleaning house” may end soon. It is hard to say without insider info (which I am far from having)

And an excellent price. Bought one for my eldest son. Uses it all the time. Got rid of that bad semi-goatee. Good reviews on the goo device.

i know it SAYS that, but how long are they normally, because this is my first woot off and i need to know if i should call into work tomor!! :D[/quote]

Remember, the past means nothing. With all the new hype around this site, it could go all weekend. At the same time, with the new hype, everything might sell real quick and the “cleaning house” may end soon. It is hard to say without insider info (which I am far from having)[/quote]

Well, considering, we haven’t seen a WOOT-Off, since January, they probably have tons of small lots sitting around. We could be here, until Monday!

steve

What are everyone’s total expenses so far?

mine (speakers only) = $43

Back at the times I was at high school, my friend started shaving with this type of shaver, and his beard came out in spirals! maybe it was only him but I was scared. But after 10+ years, maybe I should fight my fears and change my Braun to this one…

surprisingly… 24.9

surprisingly… 24.95[/quote]

Mine was 34.99, how did you get so lucky.

Nevermind, i miss read the message. i have spent total of about 100 bucks

[quote user=“angjt”]What are everyone’s total expenses so far?

mine (speakers only) = $43[/quote]

Just under $60

2 Taz foot massagers
2 CD player

You had to go ahead and remind me that I had not tallied it up yet, didn’t you! I am around $500. or maybe more. so far. Ugh.

This has to end soon, or I will be in big trouble

45 for me maybe a +35 if I can make up my mind for this shaver. It will be a complete morning combo with the coffee maker.

Anybody have any issues with the spiral blades

Mine was 34.99, how did you get so lucky.[/quote]

I got 2 of the 18 piece BBQ tool set. The whole “saving for the wedding” is cramping my style

Mine = around $10