Not a Snowball’s Chance…

This would have been perfect for the description. They should hire you.

I can’t think of a reason to make a fictional account of someone missing a reference this blatant… so I have to wonder if someone at the woot office embarrassed themselves (now very publicly) by missing this one.

Oh look…another Monty Python shirt…Oh look…now I own another Woot Monty Python shirt!

Congrats on first place Lucky!!:slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure someone would guess Monty Python before Dark Souls. I’m just saying. “Be Wary of Amazing Chest”

Run away! Run away! Run away fast!

Congrats, a well deserved first place!

Monty Python isn’t funny.

Hmm. I feel like there are too many reference specific shirts.

What’ll he do? Nibble your bum?

I’m highly depressed right now. Woot just summed up my life in one little sentence:

This shirt tells the world: “Yeah, I didn’t really get it either, but I can’t be trusted with money.”

Um, but I did get it right away. It is obvious. I know not what the write up is talking about. I shall show distain to anyone who does not get it when I wear it (probably not really).

Also, I am very happy to see it in first place, because “Yay, Monty Python!” off to buy

Awesome!
Bunny + Monty Python & Monopoly + AA blanks (for teh ladies) = Go directly to my wardrobe, do not pass go, do not collect $200
No way could I resist hitting the big yellow I Want One button for this :slight_smile:

A clever reference to monopoly is reason enough for me to buy this sucker.

We will never be friends.

Eh, I didn’t get the reference when I first saw this in the Derby fog, although I was able to put it together from the comments in the thread. There are plenty of things that I know a lot about and plenty of things that I don’t know anything about; why would I be embarrassed that I don’t know something?

I’m pretty sure that life stops being fun when we stop being exposed to new things, and I’m grateful to woot for expanding my knowledge of pop culture.

lol i should have remembered there was a derby this week- it’s been finals all the way :frowning:

however, I think I absolutely LOVE this shirt out of all the ones i saw in the fog, so i’m pretty excited.

but I do have a question about the shirts Woot! has been using. Are they still using the shirts that were um, generously sized? (at least for the women’s sizes) or are they back to using the older, more fitted tees?

I recently ordered a couple shirts and they were all in that somewhat awkward half-size-too-big thing (like they needed to be taken in below the chest). You know, that new shirt they were using?

but then one of the latest shirts i ordered came in a style more similar to the ‘old’ fitted tees for women.

So I’m a little confused- I can’t tell where to tell, but I’ve been trying to take the measurements based on the chest (since that’s all they give to work with) which of course makes it awkward to size.

Woo-to-the-hoo! Congrats lucky!

Woot still has some of the old, more fitted shirts in their warehouse, so some designs are printing on the older, more fitted blank shirts, and some are printing on a newer, larger blank shirts. There’s three ways to tell: if you look at the sizing chart, Anvil (new, larger) sizes have measurements in whole numbers and it will say “made in Honduras/Nicaragua” on the bottom of the sizing chart; AA (older, smaller) sizes have measurements in weird fractions (3/8th, 5/16th) and the bottom of the sizing chart will say “made in USA.” Be careful to look for men’s/women’s/kids, because some shirts - like today’s - will print on AA for one and Anvil for others. If you look at the sizing chart for today’s shirt, you’ll see that it’s printing on AA (more fitted) in women’s sizes and Anvil (larger) in men’s and kids’.

Plus, we’re keeping a post in the Reckoning thread updated on a daily basis. It’s always a good idea to double-check the sizing chart for each individual shirt before purchasing, but that list is generally accurate unless woot has switched a shirt over within the past 12 hours.

I have a mocking bird in my back yard that makes that rabbit look like a punk.