Not a Snuggie Deluxe with Book Light – 2 Pack

It’s WoW you noob.

Its the badass version of the normal Not a Snuggie

Why is the guy in the chair smirking?

Bought a couple of these last time they were sold. For the price they are a pretty good quality.

Really people, just get a bathrobe and wear it backwards…

Yeah! You Tell `Em

got these when they were offered on a regular woot day. figure they will make good last minute christmas gifts.

<3

Got one and it sheds worst than a harry dog in August! Dropped it off at Goodwill.

Picked up 6 of these a couple weeks back. The “Not a Snuggies” were great but the booklights all had either dead or exploded(!) batteries.

Sold out already…

I got one of these sets just a couple of weeks ago for my wife and daughter. Really nice quality item and you know what? They actually use them! Great value on this.

Damn really wanted one and sold out already. Got them last time, unbelievably comfortable, though I hate to admit it. Booklight didn’t work at all though.

Why why why would you want a Snuggie, fake or real?

Purchased these when they were offered a few weeks ago. Pleased with both the book lights and the not snuggies. Going to make good Christmas gifts for both kids and grandmas!

Got em last time.
They are NOT think – they are very warm.
They are very LONG!

Haven’t washed them yet, so don’t know how they’ll hold up.

LOVE OUR SNOTTIES!

The colors come in Burgandy and Blue. I was this out loud and it sounded like “Ron Burgandy approved.” Which it probably is.

Dude…why you wearin’ your bathrobe in public…

Besides, feet get cold too.

Nice, thick and HUGE!!! You also need to air it out a few days as it smells like chemicals! Booklight is cool!

I bought these last time they were up. They are, indeed, a Snuggie, which is good. However, the book light is cheap and nasty (and the batteries in mine were just a bit corroded). Buy these if you want to snuggle up, but don’t count on being able to see the fine print in your novel.