Not getting support on lost item [resolved]

I recently ordered a pretty expensive item. Tracking stopped moving after a few days. My first support request was answered (probably by a bot) that it was being looked into and there would be a follow up. The item is now 2 weeks late, I have not heard from woot, and my last 2 support requests have been ignored.

Hi there. We don’t have bots.

Have you reached out to USPS? It shows that they have possession of the item. USPS has a habit of not recording updates or movement to items for blocks of time.

2 Likes

we reached out to USPS and filed a report. They claim they never received the item. Either way, it was reported as in our local distribution hub and our local post office 2 weeks ago.

Heh, their site says differently.

Let me check in with CS. We may have to wait a bit longer on this one though.

Hey there. To speed things up, CS asks if you want a replacement or a refund?

1 Like

Do you have the same item still in stock?

Hi there - replying for TT since she’s out on a mini break, yes it would be the same item.

I will let you know ASAP, thanks

Ok, please send a replacement product. Thank you.

I’m back. Isn’t this confusing?

I’ll let CS know. Sorry for the frustration.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Just FYI, this is the final response from USPS

A pallet of packages was accepted in Elizabeth, NJ on 4/12/23. It does not appear that the package with tracking number 936128969xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was on the pallet. I would advise contacting the sender to inform them that the package was not received.

[TT: removed tracking number]

Yeah, it’s a goner. I do see that the replacement was delivered a couple days ago though.

1 Like

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.