Not to complain again but...I ain't got no coupons.

My last few sets of coupons haven’t worked for me. I thought I missed the first one, but after the 2nd and third haven’t worked, I think I’m just not getting them.

Can I just check that you are getting them, but they aren’t working when you try to use them? OR you aren’t getting them at all for new shirts launching?

Also, are you able to tell me which shirts and I can look into it? Thanks!

1 Like

I tried to use them for the prints Smile & Next Stop Aberzombie & Witch tumbler. I get the message “Oops, we can’t find that coupon code.” I also didn’t see a coupon code note on the reprint for Fried Turkey. Are we not getting codes for reprints anymore?

Thank you for your help! I tried to reach out to the email, but I got no response after over a week.

No codes for reprints… That’s been going on for quite sometime now.

1 Like

Guess it’s been a while since I had a reprint. :slight_smile:

Same here. I just remember a thread a while back about it. It was a bit of a surprise to some.

Yes no coupons for re-prints, BUT we increased the value of your first coupon to $45 to cover the new products that are available on some colors.

Let me look into the tumbler coupon, it should have worked, I’ll get back to you.

Thank you :slight_smile: What about Smile? That was a new print. The tumbler might not count, because that was an old design printed on a new product.