Not what I meant

Are we friends???

The shirt should be printed double sided with this on the back so when people ask you what your shirt is of all you have to do is turn around and show the explanation.

I think I’m gonna faint. This is truly an honour. And to think I was considering not posting this here, leaving it just for Deals.Woot-chat. Fantastic.

That would be even better. Someone do this. Please. I’ll buy it.

If CowboyDann capitalizes the Is, I’d buy one too. Maybe even on Anvil.

Don’t we need Walmazan’s permission?

Well, yes. And we’d need woot’s cooperation. I suspect the former would be forthcoming, coupled with laughter, and the latter… not so much?

nooo! I know this is such a minor detail, but it really bothers me that the artist had to add those three “surprise” lines above the penguin’s head.

Was so much better when I thought the penguin was sad, not surprised.

Wait… former means the first one and latter means the last one, so … ok, got it.

Cowboy Dann is pure awesome sauce.

+1 I would definitely buy this.

Thanks for this. I was so confused looking at the picture… I had no idea it was a lamp he was holding.
Edit* Honestly I thought he was holding down his beak… I was so confused.

Oh man I can’t un-see that now.

“Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.” –E. B. White

Reminds me of Opus and Bill: A Wish for wings that work.

to add insult to injury, the in-flight movie was “March of the Penguins.”

I don’t need - or even want - another t-shirt.

My t-shirts are primarily stay-at-home-wear, but this is too cute to keep it from being displayed in public.

Maybe I can turn it into a tote bag. Or travel pillow.

Congrats Wences!:D:D

In the actual true story, the woman was black.

I think this is kindof why so many spoke out about not liking the thought bubble on the T-Rex shirt…you could figure out what was going on just by spending a little time to think about it (still all three designs are top notch and congrats to the winners)