Novatto: Sinks & Faucets

I’m confused…the pic is of a solid brass version but the description says brushed nickel…which is it? (I’m hoping it’s brass because that’s what I need…) :slight_smile:

Oops! Forgot to put what I was talking about. You may need that. Slly me…duh! Novatto GF-011BN-C Waterfall Vessel Faucet, Brushed Nickel Finish with Clear Glass

Personally, I wouldn’t put these in a commonly used bathroom, not practical.

I don’t have a housekeeper. I envision these sinks needing constant cleaning and I would rather spend my time shopping on woots many sites.

They might not be practical, but they’re lovely.

Very pretty but I avoid installing the ones that go above the counter as they are much more difficult to wipe around.

If you have any kind of water hardness, you will have to wipe these transparent sinks out after every use.

I have a similiar one that I got from Lowe’s but its more of a drop off, this almost aims it directly at the bottom. I’ve seen one of these at a local restaurant and I remember saying to myself wow this looks nice, but had a terrible cheap feel to them also had a difficult time getting it to stop.

I don’t understand why you would pair a modern design sink vessel with a traditional design faucet. But then I don’t understand why you’d cheap out on a bathroom remodel on something like a no-name/no-quality-reputation faucet where you’ll spend hours or a couple hundred bucks getting it installed and for a hundred or two more you can get a name brand faucet that tells potential buyers you cared about details.