NOVEMBER & DECEMBER CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

Consider yourself tackled by a herd of doggos, TT :joy:

2 Likes

Juno walks over me, my desk, my keyboard and more every day at Woot. She’s not my dog. LOL

2 Likes

Scored a BF Crap ! If only they had letters still :cry: It would certainly add to the disappointment factor.

Woo Hoo! I scored a Baby on Cannon (The mental image is… uh… never mind…)

I’ve had that happen a couple times. it’s annoying, but when it happens I just play again and stop after I get 50 of the critters

I have seen nothing leading up to today about when and if BOCs would be offered. Would someone be so kind as to fill me in on any BOC shenanigans today?

Check out this thread.

Oh, and for the last week, the video on the main Woot page has referenced 5K B0Cs over the Black Friday - Cyber Monday weekend.

2 Likes

Woot! I got one! Now I can go about my usual Black Friday shopping!

whooohooo fist sucker first%20sucker

5 Likes

My reaction exactly, “Now, I can relax for the rest of the weekend and look forward to more iPhone cases than there are iPhones to go with my screaming monkeys.” (Actually, I need more screaming monkeys, so probably won’t get any of those)

2 Likes

Well then, good luck on your iPhone case bonanza.

1 Like

They’ll look nice stacked up against all those Blackish DVDs :rofl:

2 Likes

Somehow just walked in and hit buy now and no problem. Got one. No stress, No lines, No VOP. This must be the easiest BOC in history. Not only will I be disappointed by the contents when it shows up, I was truly disappointed by how uneventful and stress free this process was. Thank you Woot!!!

3 Likes

That page tells me nothing about when or how they are supposed to show up. Will there be more on Cyber Monday? I don’t have time to stalk the page today for BOCs.

On Monday there’s a Woot Off, so yes, there will be boxes.

There will also be boxes tomorrow in the app game.

1 Like

Thanks!

You’re welcome.

I like helping people spend their money on boxes of junk which they don’t want/need. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Got one! And even though I was thrown into the VOP, once I got in a minute later, I still took a chance and wasted precious seconds to use a coupon code from September and still got it. Not bad for $4.

3 Likes

Now that I scored my birthday crap I can enjoy my birthday weekend. Thanks Woot.

1 Like

I too got VOP’ed but was able to buy one. It’s a day-after-thanksgiving miracle!

3 Likes