Novophone Retro Handset

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Nice one woot, not the Bluetooth earbuds everyone was hoping for, but pretty slick.

WTF??? WHO IN HELL USES THIS CRAP!!!

This one aint NeVa gonna move!

hahahahaha. if it was a buck, i might get it as a gag gift. or a security blanket for my technophobic mother.

Holy Crap! We’re off to looooong wait now.

I’m telling you, when Kmart declared bankruptcy, all the crap was scopped up and sold dirt cheat to woot.com. Now, the’re wooting if off to us :slight_smile:

Anybody who bought those gigantic MP3 sunglasses…this would be the perfect compliment!

Woot-Off is over because of this one.

Is there a market for this crap? If so I got a retro car for sale too, a butt-load of my old shoes!

If I was looking for a gag gift for my Dad, I would definately buy this. But, no thanks. Bring on the better Woots!!

Thanks Woot for the Woot Orgy today it’s hella fun. I’ve made my first woot and gotten to be the one to blame for the sell out of the blender.

hahaha… what a random woot. dont think it’s worth the 20 bucks…

these should go fast. boing boing and others have written up products like these and how to make your own (i think it was on hackaday). this should be a great price, they used to go for 50+ bucks.

You have got to be kidding. If I saw this laying new, in the street, I’d back over it with my car before buying.

Woot-Off is over because of this one.

I think it’s cute.

Novophone Retro Handset
$14.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Novophone Retro Handset

Oh my oh my. Too funny. Not worth the price, but hilarious.

i could use 0 of these myself, and i know 0 of my friends who also want one…

hahahahaha. if it was a buck, i might get it as a gag gift. or a security blanket for my technophobic mother.

WTF!!! IS RIGHT