Now I have a place for "LAST POST!"

just did. Better? Totally creative name, doncha think? LOL

Better and super creative!

Not sure if I even know what the original rules of One Word were, as One Word again started some 10,000 posts ago and One Word would have been 20,0000 posts ago.

I think that one was just first thing that came to mind, only one word.

The two word threads have two different versions. One is first two words that come to mind. The other is use the last word and make another two word phrase.

I was thinking about starting another game with one word so having rules in the One Word Again (Again) would help with keeping things straight. shrugs Again, probably over thinking.

Although post totals back then were max 40,000 it most likely never got that far before it was closed…if it was.
A lot of these Last Post threads were once closed by the OP or an admin only to be incidentally reopened during the migration. There were never intended to be multiple open threads at a time.

LP

I knew that was happening, and since not only admins can open threads, it really jumped during the migration. Feel free to insert rules on the again again if you want. Won’t hurt my feelings.

Last Post

almost the Last Post

Last
Not far enough to get to the…

LAST POST

Nope! not even THIS far down is far enough to get the last post.

This is it! The Last Post

No it isn’t.
Look again.

This is the actual Last Post

Actually, I DID look again, and it WASN’T the actual Last Post.

That was for @daveinwarshington, not you, silly

Last Post

I knew your comment was directed to @daveinwarshington, but I, in fact, did look at it twice.

I’m not a COMPLETE idiot (I have parts missing)

Last post

Last Post

one small step closer to last post

Okayest last post

LP