Now I Nerd my ABCs

The Doctor is D, the Joker is J, the Rocketeer is R. I don’t see the problem.

With the exception of the Keanu movie, Constantine is always blonde.

The only one I missed was Odin, who I assume is the Marvel/Thor version. But I’m kind of disappointed by how over-represented Harry Potter is. (Star Wars is over represented too I guess, but that doesn’t bother me as much)

Actually, they are upset, and rightly so, that the shirt lists him as Doctor Who (which is not his name) instead of The Doctor (which is his name, or at least what he calls himself)

The problem is the shirt lists him as Doctor Who (which is not his name) instead of The Doctor (which is his name, or at least what he calls himself)

No, the upset is the fact that Doctor Who is the name of the show, not the character. Fairly certain everyone would have been fine if it had said The Doctor.

I have learned from my other shirts similar to this that if you like people to look at your shirt, get it, and move on, these are not for you. I have to stand around for long periods of time for people to study them.

(This all being said while I’m wearing “Types of Captains”.)

I recognized several, but I’m afraid I would have to do too much explaining if I purchased this.

I was about to pull the trigger on this one for my niece but child size 6 is sold out.

What?! No Sherlock? No Princess Bride? What the hey?

Yay Cass!

Shouldn’t Mal have darker hair?

I think I’d get this if the answers weren’t printed on the back.

Does it bother anyone else the faces are all the same template? It makes it weird…

(I only got Mal from the clothing, the “standardized” face and hair are off-putting and I’m a browncoat. Missed “C” - I thought Constantine as others had.)

So, does this shirt have the names listed on the back? If it does that will stop me buying it.

After buying Woot shirts for my daughter for the last 5-6 years, I’ve learned to just buy them too large to start with. She’s 10 now and I buy Men’s small. Otherwise, I end up having to re-buy them when her favorite shirts no longer fit.

I actually buy a 6 for my four year old. The kids sizes run small. You may want to just size up.

And he’s missing his distinctive coat! I’m a browncoat, and I too couldn’t figure out who he was.

This is the first Woot shirt I bought in years! Also, we got rid of $5 shipping! :smiley:

This is a good shirt, and the artist tried to encompass a lot of territory. They may have hit 95% and not 100%, but can we still agree it’s a nice shirt?
I’m super tempted given it’s a shirt with The Rocketeer on it. WHEN DOES HE EVER GET SHIRTS?!

Did there really need to be so much harry potter? :confused: Everything else on that shirt is fabulous.

There are equal number of StarWars and Potter names represented. What you should complain about are the number of Disney characters :wink:

Thank you for pointing this out. I was so excited over the shirt I didn’t realize that the answer portion was on the back. That’s a sad, disappointed pass for me.

Peewee Herman? Never knew him to be a nerd thing.