Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone 120 Count

Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone 120 Count

Server stuck in Never Never Land again. Been trying for over an hour to order this from both my phone and PC. Woot server just never responds or just crashes. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, we had some technical issues overnight. We’re recovered now. Sorry for the frustration.

TWSS
Thanks, Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone!

3 Likes

Before ordering, please read this article at consumer reports. It’s important to know what risks you are facing using such a product- and it’s not good.

1 Like

You linked article has nothing to do with this product. It’s important that you read carefully before you post something referring to prescription drugs–it’s not good.

Are you interesting in buying?

Buying what?

What are you selling? Are you holding?

1 Like

The testosterone

No, haven’t you read about that?

1 Like

This type of supplement is (hopefully) designed to boost your body’s production of testosterone. I’ve bought a similar product at Costco and found that the 1st dose actually did kind of work, but it could’ve been and most likely was placebo effect.
The above Consumer Reports article refers to actual testosterone patches. However an important factoid they discuss is that simple exercise & watching ones weight works best.
So instead of dropping $40 into a wishing well, just go for a nice walk.

1 Like

That’s what I meant to say :smiley: