Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ

I have had these exact items for about six years. These are great products and this is an awesome price. I can’t say enough good things about my Ninja!

According some of the Amazon reviews you aren’t supposed to use these blenders for hot foods (like soup). If true, that makes it a lot less attractive to me.

You can put hot foods in them, just use common sense, put a towel over the lid, and blend a small amount at a time. My only minus is, it is super loud, but works GREAT!

Love the price. Tempted. Can anyone speak to buying “factory reconditioned” items from Woot? Certainly the reason for the price, just don’t want blades flying around my kitchen.

Wait, why would you blend soup?

There are lots of blended soups you can make. You just cook your veggies then throw them in the blender. Some classic examples are vichyssoise, potage, or even tomato soup. Or if you have a stick blender you could blend it right in the pot.

You don’t…You blend hot things and water into a soup…

My toaster, my Dysons, a garden hose, a tablet, all my tv’s, Shark Steam Mop, and even my ladder. All refurbs, all still going strong.

I think that might be a mic drop. :slight_smile:

FWIW, we got one of these as a “regift” and wound up giving it away. I could not stand the design of the blades and to be honest, the whole contraption is just too huge. All I want to do is be able to make some decent smoothies or blended margaritas.
In May I bought a KitchenAid 5-speed Diamond (whatever that means) from Amazon for 99 bucks to replace our 17 year old Oster steel one that finally gave up. I use it about daily (for smoothies, not booze) and it’s been great.