Nyan’s Dream

I can’t wear this, I’m a man. A toaster strudel/dog kind of man. Rainbows and stars are fun though.

Yes! So happy. :slight_smile: I was waiting for this one. Great job on the design!

Was waiting for this one. :slight_smile: Bought and bought! :heart:

You also might wanna jam a pencil through your eardrums after enough of it.

I checked out the Wikipedia entry on the video to find out that it was created by 25-year-old Chris Torres of Dallas, TX

I’m hoping for Darth Meow too…only fitting to go with Boba Fetch :slight_smile:

It’s my birthday, can I have it for free?

Here’s some more background info for Nyan Cat. There are many Nyan Cats to choose from, but I think this t-shirt one is the cutest!

Most people dont know what this is. They’d think you were an “alternative lifestyler furry” then ask what the pop-tarts were for.

Hey, Happy Birthday. I don’t control woot freebies, but I do control my own birthday wishes, & I’m sending them all your way.

I like the Orchestra Version

I love this shirt & hoped it would print. If it’s possible, I love it even more now that I’ve followed links & learned more about the Nyan story. Mixing kitty stuff with Net memes = a woot shirt I can’t resist.

Thanks!

A few months back I decided to try to stop buying so many t-shirts. BUT YOU’RE MAKING IT PRETTY DIFFICULT ON ME HERE, WOOT.

LOL to the design. Well done. Too femmy for a guy to wear… but I do like the Alex Calder reference… very clever.

I really must be getting old. I’m getting fewer and fewer of these “shirt cultural references” without google’s help.

It’s a grey cat that likes to eat pink poptarts on a rainbow pillow with a star mobile hanging over its head.

Who’s Nyan?

this shirt is so adorable!

Great, I just had that playing in the background from start to finish without even realizing it. It’s officially stuck in my head for the next 24 hours at least.

Although I’d like to see a speed metal Nyan Cat.

Well, it’s a bit late to try to say something witty about the design, but I do want to say congrats to Patrickspens on another solid design that takes a familiar topic and puts a clever spin on it.