Nyctophobia

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us …us.wooters!

Nyctophobia [Shining] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping shipping

1 * Navy Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Shouldn’t it be a Batman night-light?

That’s an interesting idea - a creature stereotypically perceived as being blind having a sight-based phobia

Vlad, Bruce, and Mina in the writeup-- nice bat references all around.

I like the shirt, but c’mon Mr. Bat-- switch to a CFL bulb and Mother Earth will thank you.

'Gratz on the print, Diana!

In these greener times, Commissioner Gordon switches to the new more energy efficient Bat Signal. Meanwhile, at stalely Wayne Manor, millionaire Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward D.i.c.k Grayson…

Now, I’m going to visualize alternating tiny bats + Christmas lights around the tree.

The filament sort of looks like a bat hanging upside down. Maybe the light bulb is to that bat what Wilson was to Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Awww hanging in the warm glow of a lightbulb.

Its actually not a bad idea. That light is sure to attract all sorts of appetizing bugs for a midnight snack.

Such a cute widdle guy - maybe he wants to hang out?

If this bat were “blind,” it’d be freaked out of its mind!

that bats utility bill is gonna be through the roof.

congrats diana!

Does anyone else hear that song by Debbie Boone (You light up my life…) when they look at this design? Excuse me while I go put on some Meatloaf.

Just hope the little guy doesn’t also have chirophobia cause then he’d have to worry about autophobia.

He looks so cozy and happy, though I’m amazed he can sleep with such a bright light!

First shirt I’ve never had any hesitation on buying, the Woot servers were being wonky though! I know it’s just not me, the first woot was over 8 minutes in though it took me 20 minutes over here. Oh well, lookin’ forward to my very own bat shirt on Tuesday! Congrats on the print.

Does anyone have the number for the guy who wired this cave? I need to call him to rewire my house.

How many bats does it take to screw in a lightbulb?