Nyko Air Flo EX USB Controller for PC/MAC – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Nyko Air Flo EX USB Controller for PC/MAC - 2 Pack
$8.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Nyko Air Flo EX USB Controller for PC/MAC 80650

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

2fer tuesday???.. already?.. useful linkage has the comparison links… and I think i like it… think.

wow cheap but look like ass

will this work this games for windows live?

This is just plain bad-ass. I bought one 6 months ago for 20 bux, best controller i’ve ever owned. GREAT WOOT.

It will work on any windows platform, even without the drivers on Vista.

Does it work on the 360?

nyko= suck

Do these vibrate while using ?

will these work with counterstrike??

If it were for PS2 and wireless, I’d be all over this one.

Wow, not what I expected. If I played more PC games, I’d pick these up for sure! Wonder if you can get these to work on a PS3… (For a buddy of mine. I don’t buy crappy consoles)

I’m not crazy about the airflow gimmick, but I think that a PC controller with a true “plus” style D-pad is miles better than the usual 8-way junk you find. I think I might be in…

will these things work with the Ps3 and or Xbox360?

Im in for 2 :slight_smile:

i can play my emulators with these

Sweet! These controllers look good. Is Nyko a good brand? Or is crappy like Mad Catz stuff. If these are quality, then I’m definitely in for the two. Thanks.

Have one of these. Bought for 20 bucks a while back, and I still love it. Good buy!

Are these controllers compatible with a PS2?

if these were the logitech ones, I’d be all over it… I have a problem with my buttons having number labels.