Nyko iBoost Rechargeable Battery Pack for iPod

Anyone know if these work with an iPod mini?

Read the top above the ipods (they are not included) of course you really knew that. I am selling the Golden Gate Bridge for a few Drachma are you interested???

Funny, those of us who own non-iPod audio players have never had the problem of extending the lives of our batteries: We just slip in another alkaline or charged NiMH cell and away we go for another fifteen hours.

Let me add my model to the questions: will these battery packs work on an 8 GB Nano?

One for me and one for my wife! Now we never have to talk again! :slight_smile:

Imagine if people would buy a full unit. Rather than an over expensive iPOD. By the time you add all of these iPRODUCTS to the pod, You would be lugging around a 10LB product without all the full features of a less know brand can do from the start with a larger screen.

BTW wooters ignore the words unit/product. Don’t wish to excite anyone.

c’mon woot, do you honestly think a lot of wooters would blow all that money on something as pricy as an ipod, especially after buying all those other mp3 players you had for us? :slight_smile:

We’re a bunch of cheapskates here… ipods cost too much. (creative Zen FTW!) We don’t need these if we don’t own ipods. :stuck_out_tongue:

iLounge has more pics, and says some nice things about it in their review. They gave a B grade. Granted, the review was from 2005.
iLounge review

Hey, get 3 packs of 2, and you get exactly 4 extra days of music playback before you need a recharge.

Too bad I have an Archos.

theyr cheaper on ebay

How can you have it for sale when I just bought it earlier today from an 8 year old for $999,999.00 on eBay?

Isold it for Drachma’s and got a better price…HA ha…

Looks like it will, but it’s as wide as the big iPod, so you’ll have something clunkier than you started with.
Seems Nyko also make a slim iPod mini version of the iBoost, but that’s not what is wooted.

Yeah, But did it come with $5 shipping?

It may fit all traditional iPods, like the video iPod, but not the Nano 2G docking connector. I’ve tried it. No dice.

Curses foiled again…

This will not work with your iGrill, iPhone, Nor your iBrainImplant. Unless you own the iAdapter. Cost on avg froogle(now simply google) 19.94.

Cheapes I see on ebay for this model is 23.99 + 9 shipping.

How is that cheaper than 2 for $24.99? or $12.50 for one?

But is it compatible with the iRack?

SIGH… if it hadn’t bought a FM/charger for my iPod at the local goodwill for $5.99 a while back this might seem a good idea.

Alas, I now listen to my iPod over FM 60% of the time. While it charges.

/I live near a Target distribution center, they dump product on the local goodwill. I get some insane deals sometimes.