Nyrius Media Fusion TV Dock for iPod

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Nyrius Media Fusion TV Dock for iPod
$39.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Useless!

Great! Another iPlob dock!

Obligatory: Will this work with Android?

Until the new iPhone & iPod comes out with the Mini Pin Dock…

Does anyone even use iphones anymore?

If only it had been a Zune dock.

ive been wating all day for an ipod dock!!! AWESOME

Will this keep my coffee warm?

ya’ll might think this is useless but for my motorhome it’s great! I can watch the same movies over and over and over and over, but on the tv instead of my little Ipad. I’m taking one for the team

WOOT TANG KILLAH BEES WE ON A SWARM!!!

A/V only (RCA plugs)

Some reviews

What we really need is a Diamond Rio dock. [Look it up, kids!]

When was the last time you bought a woot? Oh, that’s right… NEVER mind…

Anyone have experience with thses? I am waiting for a RoKu, but I could use this with my iPhone and Netflix account to do basically the same thing. I am just not sure about the picture quality. Seems like a picture made for my iPhone’s tiny screen would not translate to my 40" TV.

[Edit] A few reviews on the Woot Mother Ship confirm what I suspected - picture quality is passable, but not great. Would still like to hear from a Wooter though. I could just buy another Roku, but this appeals to me because I could play YouTube vids - something I can’t do with Roku.

What does one do with a ‘media fusion’ device? Can you combine a song and a picture into a new form of media? Like a socture? Maybe you can fuse two bad movies together to make one really warped movie? Now it’s actually sounding interesting.

how are you going to watch movies when the screen is oriented in portrate(sp) instead of landscape?
edit: I get it now… duh

i mean, i know i’m supposed to delete this, but…i just can’t bring myself to do it.

Anyone know if face time will work through this and onto your TV with this? I hope so. Just bought one ; )