O R’lyeh?

HEY NOW
HEY NOW
THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF

Do not look directly at this shirt or you will go insane.

Just look what it did to Ahab.

He’s gonna need a bigger boat.

And how!

This might be the greatest piece of art you have done yet, Drakxxx!

I was going to cry if this one did not win.

Cthulhu is the coolest kid on the block, man.

Looks great congrats! What’s with the name change, Baba?

Yummm…wonder what sashimi from that thing would taste like?

Brings the graham crackers and chocolate

Drools and collapses on the floor

clean up on isle 3…

Jaden has fallen for this one as well…

Jesus, that shirt is freakin’ beautiful! I mean really…that is freaking awesome… too cool, man, too cool. :slight_smile: Great job!

I would be surprised if this doesn’t remain one of the five best tees woot prints in 2010. Expertly rendered, and far and away the most professional lines I’ve seen Drakxxx do

It would taste like despair. But the sea-salty soy sauce really kicks it up a notch.

For those that don’t know:

“Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926. The first appearance of the entity was in the short story “The Call of Cthulhu” published in Weird Tales in 1928.
Cthulhu is one of the central Great Old Ones of the Lovecraft Mythos. It is often cited for the extreme descriptions given of its hideous appearance, its gargantuan size, and the abject terror that it evokes. Cthulhu is often referred to in science fiction and fantasy circles as a tongue-in-cheek shorthand for extreme horror or evil.
After its first appearance in “The Call of Cthulhu”, Cthulhu makes a few minor appearances in other Lovecraft stories.[1] August Derleth, a correspondent of Lovecraft’s, used the creature’s name to identify the system of lore employed by Lovecraft and his literary successors, the Cthulhu Mythos.”

I went mad drawing this! It’s true!

Thanks you guys as always for all your votes and support. This was a really awesome theme, and I can’t remember the last time I saw a contest with so many great entries. I’m honored to have made it to print amongst all the greatness. :slight_smile:

You guys are the best.

Also, WOOT staff, if you guys can, this design was by me and CrescentDebris. I’m not sure if you can change the artist info, but I’d appreciate it if you could. Thanks!

Awesome!I was worried this wouldn’t make the cut. Perfect use of my HM code.

That’s why I never bought marshmallows.

reminds me of a scrubbing bubble gone bad

Ia! R’lyheh!

This one’s a must.

Your most epic piece ever. You guys rocked it great job both of you, well deserved!