Oakley Men's Flak 2.0 Xl Sunglasses

Had to try a pair of Oakleys! Dog ate the kids pair.

Can someone from Support help with the correct sizing info? What’s correct, the one below the price, or the one in the description?

Was the dog poop polarized next day? Sorry, I’m just messing up, trying to have some laughs! :slight_smile:

Below is my chat with Oakley Customer Support for Oakley Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses and for **Oakley Men’s Flak 2.0 Xl **

4/16/2018 1:39:21 p.m. System: Thank you for contacting Oakley.
1:39:23 p.m. System: A Customer Service Agent has joined the conversation.
1:39:45 p.m. Abhilash: Basically is that the same as this - Oakley Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses
1:39:53 p.m. Abhilash: If yes,m what’s the sizing info
1:40:18 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: Hello Abhilash, I am more than glad to provide you all the information you need.
1:41:14 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: Allow me a moment.
1:42:22 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: The eye size are 57 mm the nose bridge is 18 mm.
1:42:40 p.m. Abhilash: and temple?
1:43:22 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: The temple is 137 mm.
1:44:08 p.m. Abhilash: Ok. Thanks! Can you also tell me if Oakley Men's Flak 2.0 Xl Sunglasses is same as http://www.oakley.com/en/men/sunglasses/sport-performance/flak-2-0-xl/product/W0OO9188, and if yes, what’s the sizing info?
1:44:54 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: We are sorry, I am unable to check if they are the same because we are unable to open the first link.
1:45:38 p.m. Abhilash: ok, can you tell me about the one which is Oakley website’s link?
1:46:00 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: The measurement for the Oakley Flak 2.0 Xl are 133 MM temple 59 mm eye size and 12 nose bridge.
1:47:20 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: Is there any other question?
1:47:32 p.m. Abhilash: Thank you so much for your help. Is there a way you can send me this chat to my email [MOD: Email removed] ?
1:47:59 p.m. Elizaul Ortiz: We are sorry, I am unable to do it. You can copy and paste it.
1:48:23 p.m. Abhilash: Alright. No problem. Thanks again for your quick help! :slight_smile:

Chat link if they saved it and still have it

Hope this helps anyone who is interested!

it’s funny, taught the kid a lesson, “put your stuff away!”