Oakley Men's Valve Polarized Sunglasses

Oakley Men's Valve Polarized Sunglasses

If you see brand new Oakley Brand sunglasses else where for under $50 buyer beware. Just saying when i was searching i see these from non replicable sites for under $50 nope waste of time. I will buy a pair here instead. Can never have enough Oakleys. I currently have 5 pairs of sunglasses only 2 are Oakleys not Foakles and I’ve had one pair for years. The rubber ear tips have had better days so I bought a replacement pair 5 years ago from Oakley but still occasionally wear the pair from over 20 yrs ago. Since they changed something about that model over the years. I should just invest in replacing worn parts on my pair thats over 20 years old…just never thought about that till I was writing this. I hope these Retangular Valves will be my new favorite. I also hope that these are coming from Oakley themselves and not some Amazon 3rd party seller just saying. If something doesn’t feel right about them once received I will open a internal investigation.

They are legit, I’ve bought 2 different pairs from here. 1 flak jacket 2.0 and the other was half jackets.

Great…thanks for the peace of mind during this upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

When I was in 8th grade on our Washington D.C trip there were guys selling the fake ones for $20. But I thought they were saying “uglies”.

That is all.

1 Like

And you didn’t buy any?!?

2 Likes

Lol no, they were ugly.

1 Like

Yeah second glance I meant fuglies lol.

Edit* funnies to fuglies I was at work.

1 Like

@pepper114
She understands that these are law enforcement issued sunglasses for some states. So, she’s technically calling police ugly. I’m sure she won’t receive a fire fighter calendar next year especially a bumper sticker!

1 Like

She’s a crazy one, that pepper. She’s gonna be sad with no calendar

1 Like

Lol…I’ll send her a woot calendar that will soon be valid.

#teamTigerKing

Don’t you worry… I’ll have a cat calendar.

oh you want it to be cats not dogs. No treats for you and the cat nip forget about that!

1 Like

You’ve got to respect a woman who kills her husband to support cats.

1 Like

oh gotcha now…sorry after working and prior to dinner; I just wasn’t thinking clearly. I respect women rights and love animals. You already know but were an all dog household. Wife would love to have a cat, 3 or more. I had to put the foot down on our current living arrangement.

1 Like

Perrrfect for her!

2 Likes

@pepper114 Recieved something just bummed it wasn’t my pie order!!

Stefie will enjoy the stickers in another year and 6 or so months. Thanks for the thought…pie would’ve been better!!

3 Likes

Lol, pizza pie was as close as I could get.

3 Likes