Oakley O-Frame 2.0 Pro Goggles

Oakley O-Frame 2.0 Pro Goggles

Wow these are total knock off’s!!
1st time woot let me down big time. These are cheap as you can get china made wannabes not even clones just imagine having a rock kick up off a roost and impacting these, you would probably lose that eye… highley doubt they are ANSI Certified either.
Cheap terrible quality not even a oakley logo or tag besides paperwork and cardboard. Guess shows how much they pay attention when marketing stuff on here. I want my money back I wouldnt even use these for yard work!

Ive always reccomend woot to friends n fam but after this im very hesitant. Some will think these are legit Oaks and use them for MX, airsoft , paintball or as safety goggles.
Huge safety issue since the makers didnt even bother with oakley logo sure these are not certified for those uses at all unlike real oakley goggles.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I’m no expert on ski goggles, but I’m inclined to agree with the previous poster. These look super cheap. Probably not genuine Oakley. And even if they are, still probably not worth the price. Maybe if they were $10.

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m sorry you’re disappointed but they do seem legit Oakley’s. They’re marketed as PPE goggles. I will send a note to the team to make sure they’re noted as such in the future.

Walmart

Euoroptic

If you would like to return them, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

I guess the giant unbranded label/sticker went unnoticed. Not mention the fact that these Gogs are no where to be found on Oakleys site as legitimate product.
Couple cousins work in the professional world of supercross/motocross. Ones master mechanic Pro Circuit- Monster energy factory team and his older bro works as national representative for 100% racing goggles. (Still im oakley guy). I understand the the riders need for proper spec’d gear.
Just looking out for the potential safety aspect of it all. China’s getting good at developing deceiving products unfortunately.

“seem”?

So even you don’t know?

I looked through hundreds of images on oakley’s site and several authorized retailers (like REI) and don’t see one image that lacks the Oakley logo and the stylized O on the headband.

And this combination of even minimal search terms shows nothing on Oakley’s own site.

I don’t think finding similar listings only on other knockoff-laden sites helps your case, either.

If these are actual Oakley products (even gray-market), I’m sure you could find objective evidence of it.

Or is this the “stupid admin”'s fault again?

1 Like

UPDATE

Per the vendor, these were bought directly from Oakley. He also said that there is an embossed “O” under the nose bridge or under the frame.

Oakley created these for COVID responders. These are excess inventory.

3 Likes

These are NOT for skiing and riding.
0 vents in them. Instant fog up in the cold.

This is ppe for covid. I wish I had known that before ordering multiple of them for my kids.

2 Likes

Will Oakley o-frame-2 PPE Goggles Fit Over glasses ?