Oakley Sunglasses (Your Choice)

The XLJ lenses “can” be polarized, but they also have a non-polarized version as well (per their website).

If you search on the product number that woot lists, on the oakley website, you will find that these are NOT polarized.

Woot has changed for the much worse, but these are still a good deal, if you’re an oakley fan. I’ve found it difficult to find them for less than list, even at their “outlet” shops.

Thank you woot for an occasionally good “nugget”…:slight_smile:

$120 for plastic sunglasses is NOT a deal. You are only buying the “status” of wearing Oakley sunglasses. At the end of the day, it’s all plastic, not quartz or silicone or glass, just plain old plastic. You can find sunglasses of equal or higher quality elsewhere. Start by visiting an optometrist shop or Lenscrafters. Get some real sunglasses not this little kid status junk.

OR, buy what makes YOU happy. I’ve worn oakley sunglasses for at least 20 years. For me, they last and last, don’t give me headaches, they fit correctly, and protect my eyes in some pretty hostile environments. Not exactly “kid stuff”.

I get my money’s worth out of them, so I keep buying them. You can pay more, or less (and I have). So buy what makes you happy, and works for you. And remember just because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t mean it won’t work for everybody else.

This product is pretty polarizing! :wink:

I’ve worn Oakleys for years, since back when they were the only sponsor who didn’t dump Lance Armstrong when he got his cancer diagnosis. Before…everything that followed. They are lightweight, supremely comfortable, functional for hours and hours of cycling, or whatever. The only issue I have with some models are those tiny rubber nose cushions, which pop off, disappear, and I haven’t been able to figure out how to order replacements. I’m currently using three pairs of Oakleys, one in my purse, one in my truck, and one in my boyfriend’s truck. Oh, make that four- I have one in my range bag.

What about Ebay? The $15 cycling glasses with 5 lenses (incl. polarized) that I bought are so good, it’s shocking. Wouldn’t even consider these at half the $120.

Sunglasses is tax free in New Jersey?

As of July 1, 2013, woot has been required to charge tax on orders shipped to New Jersey.

If you need assistance, please email support@woot.com.

When they’re stamped with the LUXOTTICA-- errr… OAKLEY logo.

no deal here 20% off add $5 shipping and tax in calie 12.00 your spending $137 for $150 glasses

Clothing and glasses are tax free in New Jersey. Why are you charging tax?